Fixed Price DesignJet Belt Replacement Service £145.00*
The most common HP DesignJet repair we carry out on-site is replacing a worn carriage belt that has caused a DesignJet to fail.
HP Error Codes you might see on the display are:
- System Error 86:01 (DesignJet 500 / 510 / 800)
- Paper Jam (DesignJet 500 / 510 / 800)
- Open window, check printhead cover is properly closed then press enter to continue (DesignJet 500 / 510 / 800)
- Switch power off check printhead path (DesignJet 1050C / 1055CM)
- Switch power off check printhead path 2 (DesignJet 1050C / 1055CM)
We offer a Fixed Price HP DesignJet Belt Replacement Service which includes all labour and a general service & clean.
*Available for the DesignJet 100, DesignJet 130, DesignJet 500, DesignJet 500 Plus, DesignJet 510, DesignJet 800 and many other models. Does not include the cost of the HP DesignJet Belt as HP parts prices vary and are specific to the model. Please ask for a quotation.
Please ask for a quotation if your DesignJet not listed above.