Fixed Price DesignJet Belt Replacement Service £145.00*
The most common HP DesignJet repair we carry out on-site is replacing a worn carriage belt that has caused a DesignJet to fail.
Likely HP Error Code messages you might see on the display are:
- Switch power off check printhead path (DesignJet 1050C / 1055CM)
- Switch power off check printhead path 2 (DesignJet 1050C / 1055CM)
- System Error 86:01 (DesignJet 500 / 510 / 800)
- Paper Jam (DesignJet 500 / 510 / 800)
- Open window, check printhead cover is properly closed then press enter to continue (DesignJet 500 / 510 / 800)
We offer a Fixed Price HP DesignJet Belt Replacement Service which includes the callout, labour and a general service & clean.
*Available for the DesignJet 100, 130, 500, 500 Plus, 510, 800 and many other models. Does not include the cost of the HP DesignJet Belt as HP parts prices vary and are specific to the model. Please ask for a quotation.
Please ask for a quotation if your DesignJet not listed above.