Fixed Price DesignJet Belt Replacement Service £145.00*
The most common HP DesignJet repair we carry out on-site is replacing a worn carriage belt that has caused a DesignJet to fail.
HP Error Codes you might see on the display are:
- System Error 86:01 (Various including DesignJet 500 / 510 / 800)
- Paper Jam (Various including DesignJet 500 / 510 / 800)
- Open window, check printhead cover is properly closed then press enter to continue (DesignJet 500 / 510 / 800)
- Switch power off check printhead path
- Switch power off check printhead path 2
We offer a Fixed Price HP DesignJet Belt Replacement Service which includes all labour and a general service & clean.
*Available for the DesignJet 500, DesignJet 510, DesignJet 800, and all T Series models. Does not include the cost of the HP DesignJet Belt as HP parts prices vary and are specific to the model. Please ask for a quotation. Please ask for a quotation if your DesignJet not listed above.